So do you want to earn online and have a website or blog? Okay but the main problem is traffic and you want to get traffic. Getting visitors to your site is not a simple task and it requires time and hard work but not impossible. Many new bloggers didn’t know about SEO and they search other methods for getting visitors to their sites/blogs. If you want to know about how to SEO click here.
Traffic depends on your blog topic and your writing skills. You should have unique content and be creative on your blog give new ideas to people on a daily basis so visitors will be active on your blog. If your blog is about news then share news stories on a daily basis.
How do I get traffic to my blog/site?
20 tips for getting more traffic to your site/blog
Here’re some tips on how to get more traffic to your blog.
- Update blog daily
- Write short posts
- Be creative
- Be a resource
- Create a Twitter account and share posts on twitter regularly
- Create a Facebook page of your blog/site and share posts on the page
- Create an Instagram account and share updates about your blog via stories and picture posts
- Create a Pinterest account of your site/blog and share links via pins
- Be active on Reddit and share posts on Reddit communities
- Active on Quora and give answers of questions relevant to your blog/site
- Create your site/blog channel on YouTube and make short videos about your posts and post on YouTube and mention your posts links in the description
- Leave thoughtful comments on other people’s blogs
- Optimize your site for search engines
- Use mobile-optimized themes
- Guest posts on other people’s blogs
- Link out other relevant sites in your blog
- Share posts in relevant Facebook groups
- Use trending hashtags on Twitter
- Organize your posts with lists and subheads
- Be funny while writing