So you don’t want to go to government offices for applying for a driving license? don’t worry I’m going to share how you can apply for driving license online in Pakistan and what are the required documents and procedure.
Pakistan Information Technology Board has launched an online portal DLIMS for applying for driving license online. DLIMS is available in 36 districts of Punjab and the procedure for applying an online driving license is much easier.
Follow these steps to apply for online driving license
- Login to the DLIMS Website.
- Download the required form in the download sections.
- Fill the form
- Submit the required documents to the nearest licensing center.
- Pass the initial theoretical test after a licensing period of 42 days.
- Take the driving test.
How to renew a driving license online in Pakistan
So if you want to renew your current driving license in Pakistan then you don’t need to give the theoretical and Driving test, all you need is to submit the required documents to the licensing center in person.
Required Documents for renewing a driving license online in Pakistan
- The application form E enclosed in a cover.
- 2 Passport-sized Photos
- 2 copies of your CNIC
- Your original driving license
- Fee ticket as mentioned in License Document
- Medical reports
- Ticket of the relevant license
Please also note that all licenses are renewed for a period of 5 years, and the government charges an amount of fee for renewal of the driving license. The renewal of a license does not cost anything if renewed within a month if the license is renewed in a period of 1 to 3 months, a 50% fine will be charged, and if the renewal takes place within 3 months to 1 year, a fine of 100% will be imposed.