Google Chrome is the most popular and one of the fastest browsers in the world so Google always updating with the latest features and recently Google has updated Chrome Browser to Version 78.
Google brings some new features, including an experimental one, called Forced Dark Mode which forces a dark theme upon any and every website and we have also tried this new feature and our techsolutionclub goes black as well.
How to get Dard Mode In Chrome
- Open Chrome Browser on PC
- Click on the three dots in chrome (Menu)
- Click Update Google Chrome
- If you don’t see this message your chrome is updated
Now the time to see and try the new features after updating Chrome to version 78.
How to enable Forced Dark Mode In Chrome
To enable dark mode in Chrome, you need to follow the below steps
- Enter this address in your URL bar: chrome://flags/#enable-force-dark
- After this, you will see the hidden setting menu
- Now find the Forced dark mode
- Just enable the force dark mode and enjoy
- You can turn off forced dark mode by going again on the above link and restore to default